First Aid Certificate Training Courses Brisbane, Queensland
Do you want a First Aid Certificate this week for your qualification or your job? Or do you want to know what to do in a medical emergency with your children?
Have you found it difficult to give up a weekend or 2 work days to do first aid courses in Brisbane? After you have then attended one of these first aid courses in Brisbane, you find that you have to spend another 16 to 20 hours completing a workbook. The workbook then has to be marked by a trainer and you wait for the first aid certificate from Queensland to arrive in the mail. It takes weeks, too long in your busy life.
First Aid Fast Online helps time poor students, workers and parents like you to do Nationally Accredited First Aid Certificate in Brisbane with confidence through:
- book one of these first aid courses in Brisbane online, by selecting the date below that suits you, so no waiting on the phone
- complete the theory for your first aid training in Queensland in an online workbook. Completing this part for the first aid courses in Brisbane only takes 1-2 hours at a time that suits you
- email or bring the completion certificate for the workbook to the practical training
- a 5-6 hour practical of first aid training in Brisbane, where you finish early afternoon so you can still enjoy part of the day
- it requires only theory (a workbook) and practical assessment to be completed successfully
- your First Aid certificate from Queensland can be issued on the day of the practical for your first aid training in Brisbane , so you dont have to wait for it to arrive in the mail
- you can undertake training for your first aid certificate in Brisbane, even if English is your second language
- first aid training in Queensland requires only a year 10 level of education
- complete it worry free if you are scared of 'blood and guts'
- our first aid courses in Brisbane are conducted in our training rooms at Woolloongabba, Oxley and Cleveland
- Woolloongabba venue is located close to the CBD, close to busway and the train station, and we have car parking on site and nearby
- Oxley venue is close to train station and bus stop, car parking on site and nearby
- Cleveland venue is close to train station and bus stop, car parking on street
- you will commence at 8.00am and finish at approximately 2.30pm (Woollongabba and Oxley) and 8.30am to 3.00pm (Cleveland)
In summary, you can book and complete the theory assessment online, successfully fill out the workbook and the practical, and the Provide First Aid Certificate, which is equivalent to a Senior First Aid Certificate, is issued on that day. To undertake your Provide First Aid Certificate in Brisbane by a particular date, select the date below to book. Once the booking is made, a confirmation email will be sent to you.
First Aid Fast Online helps time poor students, workers and parents to do Nationally Accredited First Aid Certificate with confidence and our trainer is passionate about preventing and minimising iextent of njury. Our focus is on promoting health rather than illness care. Director Jenny Bourne is a Registered Nurse with over 30 years experience and has a Masters in Health Science and Certificate IV in Workplace Assessment and Training. She is a mother of two and has experience in many emergency situations. Jenny has a great level of connection with her audience and her presentations are easy to follow and fun. Why not come along to Provide First Aid training and learn valuable skills to save a life for only $120. So for First Aid Certificate click on link below to book and a confirmation email will be sent with the details.
As from 1st July 2010, nurses require 20 CNE points annually to renew their nursing registration.
Download Student Handbook (472 KB)
Statement of Attainment issued by ABC First Aid RTO #3399
If these dates do not suit then check the dates at www.blsfirstaid.com.au/
"The training was very good effectuve and the flexibility of the online and class component made it ideal"
Sharif Deen, Annerley
"Friendly fun manner of Jenny made the learning process very easy. Outstanding session - sensible amount of detail, fun as well as being thorough".
Andrew Stransky, Russell Island
"The course is great, it is very hands on and practical and Jenny is very knowledgable and a helpful teacher. I now feel confident if faced in a medical emergency".
Kylie G, Gold Coast
"I would recommend doing the First Aid Course as I found it to be very informative and should be very helpful when caring for my two young grandsons in case of an emergency."
Mary Anne Bartz, Oxley
Training is the basic life support skills of assess the danger, check for response, make the call to emergency call centre, check airway, breathing and do CPR practice and shown how to apply defibrillator. Certificate issued on day and costs only $60. CPR is the first two hours of each Apply First Aid training from 8.00am to 10.00am. So for a CPR Certificate by a particular date this month click on the date to book below and select CPR on the booking<
HLTAID001 Provide CPR for GP's is CPR training Statement of Attainment issued by ABC First Aid, RTO:3399, RACGP Activity No: 2478. Certificate issued on day $60. Training from 6.00pm to 8.00pm on weeknights on request
HLTAID002 Provide Basic Emergency Life Support training for Health Professionals and CPD points apply. Nationally Accredited Certificate issued on the day of training. Click on the link below to book
UETTDRRF068 Perform rescue from a live LV panel training is for electricians and electrical trade assistants to have the knoweldge and skills to rescue and resuscitate from electrical emergencies. Certificate issued on the day. $82.50.
"The whole course was excellent"
Paul Hillier Manly
Training from 7.00am to 10.00am and so for UETTDRRF068 Perform rescue from a live LV panel this month click on the link below to book
Click on the link below to book the date that suits you.